My head was buzzing with inspiration at the warehouse yesterday. These colors called out to me from the shelves. I was inspired by this beautiful print from Bari J.’s latest collection, Joie de Vivre. It’s a good and proper mash up – there are almost as many designers represented as there are bolts on the table. How many can you spot? I’m calling it Joyful Summer and I have just enough yardage to make some bundles for you. Get them while you can!
1. Woven Texture in Juniper by Denyse Schmidt
2. Dottie in Mustard by Rashida Coleman-Hale
3. Floral Burst in Twist by Denyse Schmidt
4. X’s in Green by Allison Harris
5. XOXO in Picnic Gold by Rashida Coleman-Hale
6. Stem Dot in Turquoise by Aneela Hoey
7. Waffle in Green by Janine Vangool
8. Impressions in Aqua by Anna Maria Horner
9. Stitches in Petunia by Carolyn Friedlander
10. Stitched Diamant in Verve by Bari J.
11. McLisa in Maroon by Jennifer Paganelli
12. Filigree in Coral by Anna Maria Horner
13. Endpaper in Cinnabar by Alison Glass
14. Going Up in Smoothie by Anna Maria Horner
15. Trellis in Coral by Holly DeGroot
Joyful Summer bundles are available in Fat Quarter, Half Yard, and Full Yards.