Fat Quarter Tuesday – Bari J Sewing Class + Patterns
I’m continuing the Bari J. love this week with some really fun giveaway goodies for Fat Quarter Tuesday. Bari is teaching an online sewing class entitled the Patchwork Rose Zippered Bag. The class launches this Friday, July 22 at Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers. The virtual class can be taken at your own pace.
Bari and Rick Rack are giving away one spot in the class to a very lucky Pink Chalk Studio Blog reader!
This is what you’ll learn:
- How to create a zipper placket
- How to piece and sew patchwork
- How to create inside and outside pockets
- How to make ribbon rosettes
- How to make and attach bag handles
- Lining techniques
- Basic handbag construction
But wait, there’s more:
4 additional winners will win a Bari J sewing pattern of their choice.
OK, since the class starts on Friday this week’s giveaway has a quick turn around. The class and 2 pattern winners will come from the comments. 2 additional pattern winners will be selected from people that open their e-mail newsletter. Winners will be announced Thursday morning, July 21.
Leave a comment sharing what you like about online sewing classes, if you haven’t taken one, what intrigues you?
7/21/11 Winners Selected:
Class: susan evans
Patterns: Debbie Fetech of Patchwork ‘N Pieces Quilting, Rosemary, Katherine, and Shawn.
Look for an e-mail today!
Last week’s Fat Quarter Tuesday winners:
dianne mitzel (blog commenter) receives a Paris Apartment Fat Quarter set in her choice of colorway.
Jill (newsletter subscriber) receives a Color Stack in Seaside.
Congrats and look for an e-mail on Tuesday!
How Fat Quarter Tuesday works:
- Every Tuesday two items from the Pink Chalk Fabrics online store will be featured and given away the following week in a random drawing.
- The first winner is selected from those who opened their Pink Chalk Fabrics e-mail newsletter during the week.
- The second winner is selected from all comments left on the blog for the week (comments from all posts, not just the giveaway post).
You can sign up for the Pink Chalk Fabrics Newsletter here.