Spring Quilt Market 2011 Giveaway Winners
Thank you for all the thoughtful comments left on the Quilt Market Trend Report post. I read every last one and learned a lot. It’s given me more ideas than I know what to do with! Extremely inspiring and that feels great. Thanks for the boost!
Here are the list of winners. Look for an e-mail today or tomorrow.
- Lizzy House Tote Bags – Krista – Poppyprint and Vickie Angell
- Lizzy House Stationery Set – Susan
- Inspired to Sew signed by the author Bari J. – Cindy
- Girls World signed by the author Jennifer Paganelli – Lindsay
- Moda Apron and Gift Bag – Amy
- Kona Cotton Solids Card – Caitlin T.
- Sandi Henderson Notepads – Kristin Orth and Jenny
- Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket 2″ Square Pack – Rachel and Carmen
- Panier De Fleurs by French General 2″ Square Pack – Colette and Barb M.
- Little Apples by Aneela Hoey 2″ Square Pack – Jenny G.
My Busy Bee Quilting Bee block for Penny. She wanted scrappy, scrappy. Block measures 12″ finished. OK, I’m current through April and I actually mailed this block to Penny one day after I made it. I’m still fairly certain my name has been added to the banned-for-life-from-online-quilting-bees-this-person-is-too-late-all-the-time-and-requires-constant-poking-list! Thanks everyone for your patience.